The vision of Stress Matters is to reduce stress in the events industry. We all know that it’s stressful, but why is it?
Alongside their own survey of over 200 people that work in the events industry, Stress Matters are also working to establish what makes event co-ordinator the 5th most stressful job by CareerCast, as voted for the 2nd year running.
By identifying the cause, we can all reduce the issue at this stage, rather than just treating the symptoms.
The Stress Matters Pledge guides employers on how they can take action to reduce the stress their team is under. Fully supported and endorsed by EventWell the process is simple:
- Stress Matters will come to visit your office, meet with you and your team to evaluate your Stress Matters Audit Level.
- You will then be able to commit to the level of change you wish to pledge to make. A 12-month action plan will be written. You will be given a badge to proudly display to show you are committed to the Stress Matters Pledge.
- You take action and focus on reducing stress in your workplace and Stress Matter will assist and support if you need anything.
- After 6 months, Stress Matters will ask you to send an update on how you’re doing.
- At 12 months Stress Matters will re-assess your Audit Level to see how far you’ve come. If you have reached your target, you will be able to display the applicable Stress Matters Pledge Level badge on all your collateral.
For more information on the above you can contact Stress Matters via the contact form below