EVENT DATE & TIME
Tuesday 15 September 2020, 5pm – 6pm (BST)
12pm – 1pm (EDT)
Gareth Gallagher – Founder of EVT Media & Learning
5pm – Session starts
6pm – Session ends
In this session Gareth will tell you his story of recovering from an addiction to the event industry and how his need to have more, be more and do more led to too much too soon and eventually nothing.
Gareth will lead the discussion on how to improve your own mental health, address areas of nutrition and offer his stance on zero tolerance of alcohol and drugs.
An advocate for mental health and self-care, Gareth will discuss:
● Event industry mental health concerns
● Share with you how his experience led to a path of recovery
● Offer tips on how to encourage your staff to make self care a priority
● Why it is important for companies to ensure the wellbeing of their staff before, during and after events
● And provide guidance for a healthy, happy team
Please note that you may find some of the speaker’s content triggering; our team are always available to chat and support after our events.