Mental Health Awareness for Event Makers
Our mental health awareness for event makers training will cover the following areas, designed to equip you with the key skills you need to be mental health aware when working professionally in events.
- What is mental health?
- Common mental health illnesses and conditions
- Tackling stigma and discrimination
- Looking after your own mental health and maintaining your wellbeing
- The ‘Creative Circle’ – looking at wellbeing over the creative and project management process
- The ‘Biology of Events’ – psychological and physiological impact of event management and environments
- Starting mental health conversations