Online Adult Mental Health First Aid
This course is a two day online course ideal for those who would like to become an MHFAider ®.
Alongside the best evidence-based Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training, MHFAiders ® are also provided with three-year access to ongoing learning and support through the MHFAider Support App ® .
The app gives you 24/7 digital support, access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders ® .
£320 per delegate including VAT, booking fees, course materials, and three years access to the MHFA England app
As an MHFAider ® you will be able to:
– Recognise those that may be experiencing poor mental health and provide them with first-level support and early intervention
– Encourage a person to identify and access sources of professional help and other supports
– Practise active listening and empathy
– Have a conversation with improved mental health literacy around language and stigma
– Discuss the role in depth, including boundaries and confidentiality
– Practise self-care
All delegates will be qualified mental health first aiders following the online sessions and will receive a certificate from MHFA England.