Welcome to the Pledge by EventWell programme. Have a look through the pledges below that are available for you today. You do this by simply filling in our confidential ‘apply for a pledge’ form.
You can also nominate a peer colleague or friend that you know is in need and experiencing hardship, but finding it hard to reach out to us for help. Provide us with their details and we will send them their pledge confidentially and compassionately.
Small relief grant applications and nominations can also be made, providing essential financial support in times of unusual need due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A PLEDGE?
- Anyone who has been made redundant or out of work
- Freelancers and contractors who are unable to work
- Business owners who are not eligible for statutory support
- Anyone on furlough and/or with a reduced disposable income
- Anyone with outstanding debts and in rent/mortgage/utility arrears
- Anyone facing eviction and in need of a place to stay
- Anyone who could simply do with a boost to benefit mental health!
- You are currently working within the industry
- You have worked for five years or more in your lifetime
- You have worked within the last two years in the industry and have recently lost your job/hours due to the Covid-19 pandemic
All pledge applications we receive remain confidential and will never be made public or available to any third parties.
|FINANCIAL PLEDGES & SUPPORT*||CASH VALUE (£)|
|Small Grocery Shop||£25|
|Medium Grocery Shop||£50|
|Family Grocery Shop (with children)||£75|
|Child’s Care Package – Clothing & Accessories (1 – 3 children)||£25 per child|
|Small Relief Grant Application|
see terms below
|TALKING THERAPY PLEDGES & SUPPORT*||CASH VALUE (£)|
up to six 1 hour sessions
|up to £75 per session|
*please see the Pledge terms and conditions below
You can also book a no questions asked confidential chat and consultation with us so we can match you up to the right pledge and support for you
PLEDGE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We are unfortunately unable to support with the following:
- business costs such as start-up costs or any ongoing bills
- non-priority debts such as: credit card debts, overdrafts, payday and unsecured loan repayments
- education related costs such as school fees, fees for courses, and student loan repayment
- costs for services such as funerals, weddings, christenings
- private medical treatments including veterinary bills
- residential care fee shortfalls
- payday advances
- property repairs and adaptations, the only exemptions being repairs to boilers and central heating systems
We cannot consider an application for a small relief grant until all statutory sources of funding have been considered and tried.
Small Relief grants are subject to application and a maximum threshold of £500, and designed to be a one off source of personal financial support. Once you have reached the maximum threshold we are unable to offer more funds.
Small relief grants cannot be offered as a regular source of income and support.
Our weekly grocery shops and child care pledges are only available in the form of digital e-vouchers and this support cannot be substituted for an alternative cash payment.
For any talking therapy pledges we will ask your therapist to invoice EventWell directly and we will liaise and send the funds directly to them.
Pledge applications are limited to maximum one pledge per person per week.
If you have concerns about whether we can help you please contact us before completing the application form by emailing email@example.com
We also understand how stigmatising and challenging it can be to ask and reach out for help. Please rest assured that all conversations, messages or emails with EventWell are confidential and will never be made public or available to any third parties. As a charitable organisation and social enterprise we have a duty of care to our beneficiaries and this is of upmost importance to us.
The Pledges in our programme are currently only available to event professionals and creatives based in the UK, if you are based outside of the UK please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how we may be able to support you.
If you would like to talk us to find out more about Pledge by EventWell you can also call us free on 0800 470 0958 or email email@example.com