Welcome to the EventWell Pledge programme. Have a look through the pledges below that are available for you now. You do this by simply filling in our confidential ‘apply for a pledge’ form.
You can nominate a peer colleague or friend that you know is in need and struggling, but finding it hard to reach out to us for help. Provide us with their details and we will send them their pledge confidentially and compassionately.
Small relief grant applications and nominations can also be made to the EventWell Resilience Fund, part of EventWell pledge, providing essential financial support in times of unusual need due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Who is eligible for a pledge:
- Anyone who has been made redundant or out of work
- Freelancers and contractors who are unable to work
- Business owners who are not eligible for financial support
- Anyone on furlough and/or with a reduced disposable income
- Anyone with outstanding debts and in rent/mortgage/utility arrears
- Anyone facing eviction and in need of a place to stay
- Anyone who could simply do with a boost to benefit mental health!
To get help from EventWell you must have worked in the event industry during one of the following time frames:
- Currently working within the industry
- Have worked for five years or more in their lifetime
- Have worked within the last two years in the industry and have recently lost their job/hours due to the Covid-19 pandemic
All pledge applications we receive remain confidential and will never be made public or available to any third parties.
Here’s what we have available for you today:
|PLEDGE TYPE||Cash Value (£)|
|Child’s Birthday Gift||£15|
|Small Grocery Shop||£25|
|Medium Grocery Shop||£50|
|Family Grocery Shop||£100|
|Professional Counselling/Therapy (1 Hour)||£65|
|Small Relief Grant Application||on application|
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A REGULAR MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION TO EVENTWELL PLEDGE BY DIRECT DEBIT?
A great way to support and help event professionals and peers in need for as long as you decide. Please select the amount you would like to donate each month to set up your payment, which will be taken on and around the 1st of every month.
You can also book a no questions asked confidential chat and consultation with us so we can match you up to the right pledge and support for you
Please that we cannot consider an application for a small relief grant until all statutory sources of funding have been tried and, we are unable to assist with any of the following:
- Education related costs such as private school fees, fees for courses, and student loan repayment
- Private medical treatments
- Residential Care fee shortfalls
- Payday advances
- Property repairs and adaptations, the only exemptions being repairs to boilers and central heating systems
- Business costs such as start-up costs or any ongoing bills
- Non-priority debts such as: credit card debts, overdrafts, payday and unsecured loan repayments
If you have concerns about whether we can help you please contact us before completing the application form by emailing email@example.com
Currently Pledge applications are limited to maximum one pledge per person per week. Anything we have in the pledge bank is there to provide support and help to those who need it.
We also understand how stigmatising and challenging it can be to ask and reach out for help. Please rest assured that all conversations, messages or emails with EventWell are confidential and will never be made public or available to any third parties. As a charitable organisation and social enterprise we have a duty of care to the event professionals that we support and serve and, this is of upmost importance to us.
The Pledges in our programme are currently only available to event professionals and creatives based in the UK, if you are based outside of the UK please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how we may be able to support you.
If you would like to talk us to find out more about EventWell Pledge you can also call us free on 0800 470 0958 or email email@example.com
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH