Wherever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity for kindness and to make a difference– Kevin Heath
EventWell Pledge is here to offer vital and immediate support to any event professional experiencing personal and financial hardship and is open to anyone working in creative communications, experiential marketing, live and business events, exhibition, hospitality and travel in the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (US), in response to the global Covid-19 pandemic.
Peer Pledges include:
- A meal (£25 | $35)
- A birthday or Christmas present for a child (£15 | $20)
- A grocery shop (£25-£50 | $35 – $70)
- Help with a utility bill (£25 | $35)
- 1 nights BNB accommodation (£75 | $100)
- 1 hour talk time for business mentoring or counselling
- Shared lived experience of bankruptcy
- Shared lived experience of homelessness
- Shared lived experience of depression
- Shared lived experience of burnout
Anyone in need of the offer of a peer pledge simply gets in touch with EventWell and we will do the rest.
Pledges are open to anyone in need and/or experiencing professional, personal and financial hardship to apply, with the aim of being as simple and accessible as possible.
EventWell Pledge works by example, it shows how a generous culture allows people to work together for the good of a community, your event community. It allows us the opportunity to deepen our understanding and compassion for others, as well seeing people for who they are rather than just another number.
At the core of the EventWell Pledge is our commitment to equality and opportunity FOR ALL via an accessible platform of participation and support.
#EWPledge #StrongerTogether #NotJustaHashtag
If you would like to talk us to find out more about EventWell Pledge you can also call, text or WhatsApp +44 (0)7775 299 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH