Our Event Industry members and friends are the beating heart of what we do, and our work.
Become an EventWell friend and you’ll join a growing community and family of event professionals who play a part in everything that we do – and who are as determined as we are that mental health and wellbeing should be at the heart of every event business and every event.
All EventWell friends care passionately about mental health and wellbeing in the events industry, if you do too then we’d love you to join us today.
Collectively we are pushing for change, sharing our experiences and helping to shape mental health and wellbeing in the event industry.
EventWell Ltd is a community focused and charitable social enterprise. Every penny we make is reinvested back into improving the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of professionals in the event industry.
We believe social value is just as important as financial performance and every £1 you spend or donate generates £2 back in social value. Through the support of our customers, friends and partners we’re able to:
- Run targeted wellbeing programmes that bring wellbeing awareness and training to every event business
- Subsidise our prices to ensure all event professionals can afford to participate and learn
- Invest back into our community and charitable projects educating and campaigning for better mental health and wellbeing in the event industry
- Support the one in three event professionals who experience mental ill health every year
We rely on the amazing support of our Friends and members and want you to know that when you join EventWell you are helping make a difference.
As an official member and ‘Friend of EventWell’ you will receive the following benefits:
- FREE copy of the EventWell Mental Health Awareness pack
- FREE attendance at our annual general meeting and social event (coming soon!)
- FREE attendance at EventWell Talks and EventWell Lunch & Learns throughout the year with exclusive event playback and recordings post event
- FREE and exclusive Friends of EventWell Networking Drinks (digital and live) throughout the year
- FREE attendance at EventWell Summit taking place annually with exclusive event playback and recordings post event
- FREE and exclusive access to EventWell Bitesize digital platform with monthly bitesize mental health, wellbeing and self-care top tips, activities and support
- FREE and exclusive access to EventWell Connect, our new friends and membership forum
- FREE and exclusive access to event professionals trained in Mental Health First Aid and, one hour completely confidential consultations as often as needed
- FREE and exclusive premium blogs and content on the EventWell.org hub
- 25% off all EventWell Academy eLearning and certifications (coming soon!)
- Discounted Mental Health First Aid Training and Mental Health Awareness Workshop tickets with our MHFA partners and training providers
- EventWell membership card and lanyard to promote open conversations about mental health and a positive workplace wellbeing culture
- Exclusivity to send articles and editorial for the ‘From our Friends’ spot of the EventWell Monday Motivator email
- Additional exclusive special offers and discounts throughout the year!
You can join EventWell as a Friend on a professional, student or starter membership plan for yourself or, a business membership plan for your team.
You have the option to pay monthly and spread the cost or to pay annually and get two months membership and valuable support absolutely free. Check out our membership plans below.
FRIENDS ‘PROFESSIONAL’ MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Our Friends Professional plans are designed for individuals, contractors and freelancers working in events, and are available on monthly and annual plans.
We also want to support new and emerging talent in the event industry: STARTER is designed for professionals and individuals in the first two years of their event management career. STUDENT is designed for individuals who are in event management education and is available complimentary for the duration of your studies.
If you are a member of one of our Association Partners (ABPCO, HBAA, ILEA-UK, EVCOM, AEV) you are eligible for a 25% discount.
We also want to offer support right at the heart of our industry. INKIND is designed for any event professional experiencing redundancy or out of work. It’s a challenging time for us as an industry. We want to protect your mental health and wellbeing, keeping you resilient, motivated and event well by providing six months complimentary membership and support.
|Friends Plan||Fees (UK £)||Fees (US $)||Fees (EUR €)|
|Friends Professional (Monthly)||£ 7||$ 10||€8|
|Friends Professional (Annually)||£ 70||$ 100||€80|
|Friends Starter (Monthly)||£ 5||$ 7||€6|
|Friends Starter (Annually)||£ 50||$ 70||€60|
FRIENDS ‘BUSINESS’ MEMBERSHIP PLANS
If you are looking for a workplace wellbeing solution, our Friends Business plans are designed to support your employees, are based on the size of your team and, available on a monthly or annual basis.
Once your business has signed up to a Business Plan we’ll also support you by training a member/s of your team to be an EventWell Champion.
We will train them in mental health awareness and the mental health core standards of the Thriving at Work Review 2017. We will also work with them to support positive culture and team engagement to ensure the maximum return on your investment, a guarantee of £6 for every £1 of your plan fee.
Your business is also be eligible for a 25% discount if you are a member of one of our Association Partners (ABPCO, HBAA, ILEA-UK, EVCOM, AEV).
|Friends Business Plan||Fees (UK £)||Fees (US $)||Fees (EUR €)|
|Teams up to 10 (Monthly)||£ 45||$ 60||€50|
|Teams up to 10 (Annually)||£ 450||$ 600||€500|
|Teams up to 25 (Monthly)||£ 75||$ 100||€85|
|Teams up to 25 (Annually)||£ 750||$ 1,000||€850|
|Teams up to 50 (Monthly)||£ 95||$ 130||€105|
|Teams up to 50 (Annually)||£ 950||$ 1,300||€1,050|
|Teams up to 100 (Monthly)||£ 125||$ 170||€140|
|Teams up to 100 (Annually)||£ 1,250||$ 1,700||€1,400|
|Teams up to 250 (Monthly)||£ 195||$ 260||€220|
|Teams up to 250 (Annually)||£ 1,950||$ 2,600||€2,200|
If you have a question about our Friends of EventWell membership options and plans, please use the contact form below to get in touch.