EventWell Ambassador and Co-founder and Director of Boulevard Events, multi-award winning, family run event catering company, Mark comes from a family of food and catering entrepreneurs and spent most of his youth hanging around the kitchen in the family restaurant ‘Boulevard’.
He was always intrigued by food and the way it’s prepared to enhance different flavours and then presented immaculately. After school he worked full-time as a Chef for Boulevard Catering before attending University to study another passion of his, Sports Science. It was there that he found he had a passion for health and human performance and spent over a decade improving his own health and wellbeing, dedicating most of his spare time to learning what he could about nutrition, exercise and sleep.
He’s a strong advocate for health and trying to help others, wherever possible, to take better care of themselves. When he’s not doing that, Mark is running the family events catering company with his brothers and sister.
Speaker at industry events including:
- International Confex, London – February 2017
- ILEA wellbeing event, TED talk and sleep masterclass – April 2017
- London Christmas Party Show – 2017
- Venues + Events Live, London – September 2017
- Hire Space podcast – 2017
- Guest lecture at Manchester Met talking to 2nd year event students about how stress works and how to manage it – January 2018
- EventLab, London – October 2018
- International Confex, London – February 2019
- Venues + Events Live, London – September 2019
- Reed Exhibitions Wellbeing Week, London – October 2019
To send an enquiry to Mark use the contact form below