A two hour interactive session delivered online.
So, you’ve trained staff in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- How do you put this into action to make a real difference in your business?
- How do you raise awareness of mental health?
- How are team members looking after themselves and getting support?
We will help you answer these questions and put MHFA training into practice with confidence.
Too many companies see Mental Health and Wellbeing as a tick box exercise, this session will provide ideas on how to make it cultural within your business. It will also show how spending money in this area should be seen as an investment NOT a cost. There is real return on investment.
- A two hour interactive session delivered online giving tips and tricks to help instil mental health and wellbeing as cultural in your organisation
- Normal Selling Price £39 per delegate
- Discounted partnership Balacing Edges price £35.10 per delegate
- Price includes VAT; Booking Fee and instruction from your accredited MHFA England Trainer
|DATE & TIME||BOOKING|
|23 March: 10:00am – 12:00pm GMT||CLICK HERE|
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHO IS THE TRAINER?
Gavin Percy – Managing Director – Balancing Edges
Originally a Business Development Strategist specialising in assessing and improving sales performance and sales processes to positively impact revenue – often through training, coaching and mentoring of the sales team. For the last six years has been running his own Sales, Marketing and Training Consultancy for the Hospitality Industry – Winning Edges. Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training with Balancing Edges, to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing. Gavin is the nominated trainer for the HBAA in this area and is an MHFA England accredited instructor/trainer.
If you have a question or would like further information on our mental health first aid training then use the contact form below to get in touch