Our mental health affects how we think, act, and feel about the world around us, and training in mental health awareness makes us you feel more confident around the subject.
It increases understanding and the chances for early intervention. It also helps you to understand the symptoms of poor mental health, find professional support, and perhaps most importantly, break the bias and mental health stigma that leaves so many people suffering in silence and secret.
During this workshop we will cover the key areas and key skills you need to be mental health aware when working professionally in events.
- What is mental health?
- Common mental health illnesses and conditions
- Tackling stigma and discrimination
- Looking after your own mental health and maintaining your wellbeing
- The ‘Creative Circle’ – looking at wellbeing over the creative and project management process
- The ‘Biology of Events’ – psychological and physiological impact of event management and event environments
- Starting mental health conversations
BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE MENTAL HEALTH
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
PRIORITISE THE WELLBEING OF YOUR TEAM
We are here to support you! To find out how book a FREE workplace wellbeing assessment and consultation with EventWell. provide your details below and we will be in touch to confirm a date and time.