Online mental health aawareness training, certified by MHFA England, and in association and partnership with our training providers and partners Balancing Edges.
MHFA England – Mental Health Awareness (4 Hour Virtual Course)
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- An introductory four hour session raising the awareness of mental health
- Normal Selling Price £55.55 per delegate
- Discounted partnership price with Balancing Edges £50 per delegate
- Price includes delegate materials (workbook and manual); VAT; Booking Fee and instruction from your accredited MHFA England Trainer
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
EVERYONE WHO COMPLETES GETS?
- A certificate of attendance from MHFA England to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
|DATE & TIME||BOOKING|
|25 March: 9:00am – 1:00pm GMT||CLICK HERE|
|11 May: 9:00am – 1:00pm GMT||CLICK HERE|
|24 June: 9:00am – 1:00pm GMT||CLICK HERE|
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHO IS THE TRAINER?
Gavin Percy – Managing Director – Balancing Edges
Originally a Business Development Strategist specialising in assessing and improving sales performance and sales processes to positively impact revenue – often through training, coaching and mentoring of the sales team. For the last six years has been running his own Sales, Marketing and Training Consultancy for the Hospitality Industry – Winning Edges. Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training with Balancing Edges, to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing. Gavin is the nominated trainer for the HBAA in this area and is an MHFA England accredited instructor/trainer.
If you have a question or would like further information on our mental health first aid training then use the contact form below to get in touch