When you are physically fit, you tend to be healthier.
It’s the same with mental health. Improving the mental fitness of your employees – making them mentally resilient to stress – can improve thinking, decision-making, workflow, and relationships at work, and this begins with education and understanding.
EventWell’s new 4 hour virtual workshops are MHFA England certified and, delivered by our training partners Balancing Edges. They explore mental health awareness in the workplace and importantly amongst teams, colleagues and peers.
Participants will take part in interactive discussions and activities on the following key areas of mental health awareness:
- What is mental health and how to challenge stigma?
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Everyone who completes the course receives:
- A certificate of attendance from MHFA England to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
All profits from our events are invested into the charitable arm of our social enterprise, supporting our funded projects including EventWell Connect, #EventWell20 and the EventWell Illuminate Education Programme.
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS (4 HOUR VIRTUAL COURSE)
WE’LL HAVE NEW DATES COMING SOON, WATCH THIS SPACE!
Speak to us about delivering these workshops in-house for your employees (prices on request).
If you have a question in regards to our MHA workshops then please use the contact form below to get in touch.