Mental Health First Aid Champion training, certified by MHFA England, and in association and partnership with our training providers and partners Balancing Edges.
Mental Health First Aid Champion online MHFA One Day course delivered in two half day sessions
On this course delegates will learn about the most common mental health problems including how to identify when someone is experiencing mental distress.
Delegates will feel more confident supporting others, particularly in the workplace, and you will know how to signpost appropriately. Covers the MHFA ALGEE action plan, and how to use it.
- Focussed on workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Adapted from the traditional face to face course
- Delivered in two half day online sessions
- Selling Price £120 per delegate
- 10% discounted as part of Balancing Edges Partnership for all EventWell Friends and Members (please contact us for the unique discount code)
- Price includes delegate materials (workbook, manual and ALGEE lanyard); VAT; Booking Fee and instruction from your accredited MHFA England Trainer
|DATE & TIME |
(you will need to attend both dates)
|5th and 6th October – 1:30pm to 5:30pm each day||CLICK HERE|
|17th and 18th November – 1:30pm to 5:30pm each day||CLICK HERE|
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHO IS THE TRAINER?
Gavin Percy – Managing Director – Balancing Edges
Originally a Business Development Strategist specialising in assessing and improving sales performance and sales processes to positively impact revenue – often through training, coaching and mentoring of the sales team. For the last six years has been running his own Sales, Marketing and Training Consultancy for the Hospitality Industry – Winning Edges. Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training with Balancing Edges, to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing. Gavin is the nominated trainer for the HBAA in this area and is an MHFA England accredited instructor/trainer.
If you have a question or would like further information on our mental health first aid training then use the contact form below to get in touch