Online mental health first aid training, certified by MHFA England, and in association and partnership with our training providers and partners Balancing Edges.
Through a blend of instructor-led live sessions and self-learning activities, you will:
- Develop practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Gain confidence to reassure and support a person in distress
- Learn how to guide them to further support for recovery
The live learning schedule is four 2 to 2.5 hour sessions over a two week period
Delegates will be sent a link for open learning modules that need to be completed in advance of the four sessions
All delegates will be qualified mental health first aiders following the four online sessions and will receive a certificate from MHFA England.
|Dates & Times |
(you will need to attend all four dates)
|19 January 9:15am – 12:15pm (GMT)|
21 January 9:30am – 12.30pm (GMT)
26 January 9:30am – 12:00pm (GMT)
28 January 9:30am – 12:00pm (GMT)
|January sale: Full price £270 |
Reduced to £179 with an EXTRA 10%
discounted partnership price £161.50
(Balancing Edges will also offer one free place for every paid place to a HUGS member)
|2 March 9:15am – 12:15pm (GMT)|
4 March 9:30am – 12:30pm (GMT)
9 March 9:30am – 12:00pm (GMT)
11 March 9:30am – 12:00pm (GMT)
|Full price £270|
Discounted partnership price £243
- Come out as a qualified Mental Health First Aider
- Adapted from the traditional face to face course
- Blended learning – four instructed sessions with open learning between each session
- Normal Selling Price £270 per delegate
- Discounted partnership selling price £243 per delegate
- Price includes delegate materials (workbook, manual and ALGEE lanyard); VAT; Booking Fee and instruction from your accredited MHFA England Trainer
Who is the trainer?
Gavin Percy – Managing Director – Balancing Edges
Originally a Business Development Strategist specialising in assessing and improving sales performance and sales processes to positively impact revenue – often through training, coaching and mentoring of the sales team. For the last six years has been running his own Sales, Marketing and Training Consultancy for the Hospitality Industry – Winning Edges. Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training with Balancing Edges, to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing. Gavin is the nominated trainer for the HBAA in this area and is an MHFA England accredited instructor/trainer.
Do you have an event team of 8 or more and interested in training them in mental health first aid? Then please speak to us about MHFA training with our training partners and providers.
If you have a question or would like further information on our mental health first aid training then use the contact form below to get in touch