Hello everyone! It’s the start of a new week, and it’s a new month, and a great time to reflect on last week…
1. What were your biggest wins last week?
2. What are the things you are most grateful for?
3. Any distractions last week?
4. How can you reduce them this week?
5. Any self-improvement ideas?
6. Goals for the week ahead?
7. Reward for hitting your goals?
Share with us in the comments below 🙂
2 Replies to “Hello everyone! It’s the start…”
My goal for the week ahead is to stop procrastinating… I wish to stay focused and make the most of my days.
My biggest win from last week is doing a body conditioning class with Gabby Austen Browne last week for the first time – and LOVED it!
My goals for this week is to get to bed at a nice early time each night :), and if I do it I am going to treat myself to a new book at the weekend (far too exciting I know)