We are proud to have signed up to the Royal Borough of Greenwich Equality and Equity Charter, and to be pledging our full support and commitment to the eight equality pledges, to:
- actively promote equality;
- work with partners and the community to make our information, services and products more accessible and inclusive;
- put equal opportunity at the heart of our recruitment, employee development and service delivery;
- continually review the diversity of our workforce and ensure it is representative of our local community across all levels;
- address all allegations of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation;
- promote good relations between people from different backgrounds;
- share good equality practice with our partners; and
- measure and share our progress and success.
You must be logged in to post a comment.