Celebrating the best in mental health and wellbeing in events
Celebrating outstanding and inspirational mental health people, initiatives and lived experience from across the UK event industry.
The EventWell Awards are a celebration of excellence in mental health and wellbeing in events, plus the celebration of inspirational mental health stories, launching in 2022 and free to enter.
The #EWA22 will be held during Event Wellbeing Week in September 2022 (more details to follow), applications will open on the 1st December 2021. The closing date for applications will be on Event Wellbeing Day in March 2022 with the shortlist announced in June.
The EventWell Awards 2022 Categories:
• Mental Health Champion of the Year
• Mental Health First Aider of the Year
• Mental Health First Aid Trainer of the Year
• Employer of the Year Award
• People & Culture Manager of the Year
• The Professional Lifestyle Award
• Innovative Proactive Wellbeing Activity
• Support during the Covid19 pandemic
• Inspirational Story – lived experience
• Inspirational Story – affected by others’ mental health
• The Event Industry People’s Choice Award
• The Event Industry Judges Choice for Outstanding Contribution to Mental Health and Wellbeing
The EventWell Awards 2022 Judges:
More details coming very soon. If you are interested in being a member of the EventWell Awards 2022 judging panel then you can get in touch at 0800 470 0958 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register your interest for the awards and be the first to know when applications open on the 1st December 2021 please complete the contact form below.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all of the above categories, speak to us for more details.