A QUIET PLACE TO CATCH A BREATH WITH FULLY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AIDERS ON HAND
Conferences and events are full of opportunities to learn and experience new things, but they are also rich in stimulation, and with the constant outward facing and switched on nature they can also be overwhelming, exhausting and triggering, both mentally and physically.
A wide range of mental health and neurodiversity needs can arise in an event environment.
A quiet room’s main objective is not to stimulate but to provide a gentle mental escape in a safe and secure space.
An EventWell Hub provides this quiet and safe space for attendees, speakers, visitors, exhibitors, event crew, and anyone working behind the scenes and backstage.
- They can speak confidentially with a fully trained and qualified mental health first aider, professional and expert about anything they may be experiencing
- They can seek advice about professional and clinical signposting for themselves, their colleagues or friends
- They can simply take a break, find calm and reduce triggers and any sensory overload in a noise free environment for as long as they need
OUR STANDARD EVENT HUB AND QUIET ROOM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A qualified mental health first aider on hand to support and signpost
- 2 Meditation Stations; tablet and noise reduction headphones with premium access to Calm, Headspace and Happiful apps
- Essential oil diffuser plus essential oils designed to calm and soothe
- Assorted EventWell infographic banners, flyers and resources
- Assorted books and reading materials on wellbeing and mental health
- Decaf and herbal tea and coffee station with fresh fruit
We also understand that every event is different and can offer a bespoke design service to meet the specific needs of your attendees, stakeholders, and your team.
You can also speak to us about an adjacent wellness room or lounge, offering services such as massage, yoga, and meditation classes, and experts in nutrition, exercise and sleep.
“Your hub has been incredible, it’s helped my team members, and me, by knowing that they have support when my bandwidth is low, and so many of our contractors, exhibitors and visitors. What you have enabled has been without doubt priceless, without it some people would be a lot worse off”Lou Kiwanuka, The Shaper Group
“I’d really like to thank the EventWell team for this wonderful service at the DSEI conference. It was great to be able to go to a quiet space and do what I needed to be able to go back out to the conference and give my best to it. It was a very supportive, calm and friendly environment. I hope you will be there next time!”DSEI 2021 Exhibitor
“One of our stand team has back issues and needed somewhere to take a breather. I’m so glad I spotted your signage so suggested he take some time out in the EventWell room. He came back to the stand so grateful and said it was the perfect quiet spot for a bit of stretching and meditation and he’d had a good chat with one of your mental health first aiders, so thank you for setting this up!”Stacey Koks, Navy Tux Events
Start a conversation with us today to find out how we can support you with this new and essential event service by completing the contact form below